Terms & Conditions:
- The beauty of our pieces comes through the use of natural materials like wood and the use of hand finished processes. Any indentations, blocks, non-uniformities and fillings are part of the nature of our product and no exchanges/ returns on this basis is accepted. We recommend viewing the product thoroughly in the store prior to purchase
- By accepting the goods at the time of delivery, you are acknowledging that you have received all good(s) in good condition and they are in no way faulty or damaged. If you discover an issue with an item after our delivery team has completed delivery, Artful House must be informed of the issue in writing to email@example.com within 24 hours.
- Our store has a no refunds/ no exchanges policy.
- Should you receive goods that are damaged, faulty or incorrect, we will provide you with a repair or a replacement. If we cannot repair or replace the item, we will issue a full refund. We reserve the right to determine the best course of action.
- Most of our fabrics are created from natural materials and are batch printed. There can be slight variations especially in color between store samples and the finished product – although the actual variation is almost imperceptible. We cannot accept any responsibility for fading or discoloration. Different fabrics fade or discolor at different rates and the causes can be many including exposure to direct or indirect sunlight., usage, use of solvents etc. Light will always affect fabric color. Please also note that there are certain aerosol sprays and stain removers that when sprayed nearby or directly to fabric can cause fading or discoloration.
- Delivery of goods is free for all purchases above S$1000.00. To qualify for free delivery, your delivery location must be accessible via elevator (i.e. on the same level as the lift landing) or must be on the same floor as the goods unloading area. If there are any stairways or if the elevator is too small, it is the customer’s responsibility to inform Artful House at time of purchase. Additional fees apply if goods need to be carried up any stairs.
- Storage of goods is subject to space availability. If storage is required is for longer than one month storage charges may apply at $30/month
- We carry furniture in a range of different woods including hard woods such as rosewood, teak, mahogany and ebony, oak, acacia and recycled timber amongst others. Wood unlike other manufactured materials such as MDF has natural oils that will rise to the surface and attract dust. It’s important to keep the surface dust free to protect the wood from mould. We recommend regular dusting with a soft cloth as a part of routine maintenance. If the surface of the wood dries up due to exposure to air conditioning/central heating polishing with beeswax can restore it.
- For regular care of our upholstered products we recommend going over furniture with an attachment on your vacuum cleaner. A gentle vacuum of the fabric should take care of most household dust. For spot cleaning on any of our fabrics we recommend blotting away any liquids or stains and following up with cold water. If detergent is required, use a simple detergent without optical brighteners. Do not wash with hot water, bleach or apply stain removers.
- All antiques/vintage recycled wood pieces are fumigated. Fumigation is 99.99 % effective so chances of an infestation are remote. In the unlikely event of an infestation please contact us for a remedy